Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Back!






So, I was at CHA and LOVED it. I met so many wonderful people and I am finally ready to post some scrappy buttons here. The famous designer, Cari from PRIMA had a button on one of her LOs at the prima booth. I was SO excited! I was also so so excited to meet Elsie! Now the only other people I want to meet are JJ and Jen from BAM POP!!

I am not longer selling my buttons on ETSY. I LOVE Etsy and will keep buying from all the creative people, but I think it is easier for me to have a place where I can post work and chat a little too. Please email me at HollyTerra12@hotmail.com if you are interested in buying buttons! We alos offer large "tubs" for stores at a discounted price.

I will leave you with a few pictures. Please email me if you have created anything with our buttons. I would love to see what you are doing with them!!!

xoxox
Holly

5 comments:

Tricia said...

YUMMY Holly!!! Check your emails sweethaarrt!!! I needed to know how you wanted your money!!! ;)

Latharia said...

Oh, how pretty!!

scrappermimi said...

Extremely cool buttons!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Those are looking awesome honey..
I was waiting for web to have it in their kits but Unfortunately :(

BTW: How in the world do you create for stores? I think they need A LOT OF THEM, because they ROCK...

Good luck our famous button girl...
Will post it on my blog too.. People NEED TO KNOW ;)

xoxo
Emine

Unknown said...

Found your page through a friend's:-). LOVE your buttons and congrats on CHA fun times!

~Tamara Nicole~